As a staff engineer, you will complete due diligence to construction on a wide range of projects, including private development, transportation, and municipal engineering.
You should have a propensity for details, and a commitment to research and foundational oversight.
Both written and verbal communications skills are vital for positive and productive interaction with Cardinal clients.
A bachelor’s degree in civil engineering with up to four years of work is preferred, including experience with civil engineering design programs.
- Proficiency in Civil3D and other design programs
- Capable of plan production, and creation of site, utility, and road designs
- Able to perform survey and construction inspections
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
- Up to 4 years of experience in civil engineering
Join Our Team
Careers at Cardinal Engineering
Become a part of our team where you’ll contribute and collaborate with experienced staff, and take the reins in your area of expertise. As an employer, we believe in professional development and advancement opportunities in the workplace.