As a project engineer, you will work with our engineering department to complete projects. This begins with pre-planning the project and ends with the construction of it. A project engineer would be responsible for each project being completed accurately and efficiently. Some tasks may be delegated to technicians while other tasks will be your responsibility to complete.
The project engineer would be excellent at communicating with team members and clients, detailed and precise, optimistic and highly motivated.
Position Status: Full-Time
Expected hours of work: 40 hours per week
Salary: Starting at $80,000
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Professional Engineer License for Wisconsin (or can transfer their license to Wisconsin)
- 4 or more years of engineering experience
- Proficient in Hydrocad or equivalent
- Proficient in WinSLAMM or equivalent
- Proficient in Autocad Civil 3D
- Capable of project management
- Able to professionally communicate with clients
- Capable of plan production and creating site, utility and road designs
- Able to perform survey and construction inspections
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Consistent communication with team members involved in engineer projects to ensure all steps are completed correctly and efficiently
- Project pre-planning
- Project basemapping
- Site planning, layouts and grade planning
- Complete drawings and specifications utilizing Autocad, Hydrocad, etc.
- Utility and stormwater design
- Cost estimates and plan reviews
- Project delivery
- Attend project meetings including public meetings that may take place in the evening as needed
- Construction inspection as needed
- Communication with the survey department to understand all projects phased between surveying and engineering
Relocation package available!
Join Our Team
Careers at Cardinal Engineering
Become a part of our team where you’ll contribute and collaborate with experienced staff, and take the reins in your area of expertise. As an employer, we believe in professional development and advancement opportunities in the workplace.