As a drafting technician, you will work with our engineering and survey department to complete jobs. Jobs are assigned and overseen by the project manager. A drafting technician is responsible for completing each job accurately and efficiently.
Position Status: Full-Time
Expected hours of work: 40 hours per week
Salary: Starting at $50,000
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- No degree required
- Entry level or experienced
- Proficient in Civil3D preferred
- Capable of drafting survey plats, site plans, and grading plans preferred
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Consistent communication with supervisor and team members to ensure each job is prepared for and performed accurately
- Draft for engineering and surveying jobs – site plans, CSM’s, plats, grading, utility, build sheets and full plan sets
Join Our Team
Careers at Cardinal Engineering
Become a part of our team where you’ll contribute and collaborate with experienced staff, and take the reins in your area of expertise. As an employer, we believe in professional development and advancement opportunities in the workplace.